Monday, September 21, 2015

The best thing about this shampoo is what's not in it....

Do you know what's in your shampoo?

So I was a little sceptical about using a new shampoo, I've been using the same one for the last 15 years or so now, but with a dry itchy scalp I knew I had to do something about it. Just recently I saw this video on Potentially Harmful Ingredients to look for in your Shampoo, I watched and was totally blown away by what I was hearing.  How could they put this stuff in my shampoo and how can we be using this stuff on our children!  
Enough is enough it's time to avoid the ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate, parapens & sodium laureth sulfates, these are just some potential cancer causing products.  
I put in my order for the Sisel safe Sisel Sapphire Shampoo & Conditioner and received it pretty fast, In my excitement to use it I dropped the shampoo bottle but luckily no spillage or break.  I've now used the new products at least 6 times and ecstatic with the results so far and the dry scalp is most definitely healing and feeling better than ever and I know the product isn't causing me or my family any harm. 
So the absolute best thing about this shampoo is what's not in it... you know the nasty stuff like Sodium Lauryl Sulfates & parabens that are dangerous to our health.  Watch Tom's informative video below and make the change, contact me now



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Age Pill is coming

The Age Pill Breakthrough Science Did you know there are breakthrough advances and studies happening in science all the time? How ...